Corner-Back Drywall Clip
The BAILEY CORNER-BACK DRYWALL CLIPS eliminate wood or steel stud backup at 90˚ corners and ceilings. Corner-back clips make drywall installation and repair easier and faster.
Corner-back clips are manufactured from galvanneal cold formed steel. Corner-back clips are available in two sizes to accommodates the attachment of 1/2" or 5/8" drywall. A fastening tab on the side of the clip provides for easy installation.
Bailey Corner-back clips are used for interior, load-bearing and non load-bearing wall assemblies in buildings of light-frame construction.
Eliminates uninsulated studs at corners and partition intersections which reduces thermal loss
- Corner-back clips reduce energy consumption
- Eliminates ceiling back-up members
- Easily adjusts for framing inaccuracies up to the width of the stud
- Reduces costly callbacks due to ceiling or partition separation from truss uplift
- Produces hard-fastened corners by attaching intersecting wallboards to a common stud