Used to fasten gypsum wallboard in various wall and floor-ceiling applications, while simultaneously providing acoustical separation.
The Bailey CD Sound Clip (CDSC) is used in conjunction with 18mil (25ga) 7/8" deep drywall furring channel. It is used to fasten gypsum wallboard in various wall and floor-ceiling applications, while simultaneously providing acoustical separation. This significantly reduces the amount of airborne sound filtering from room to room. The CDSC increases the STC ratings in most assemblies while reducing sound transfer.
- Ideal for use in multi-family dwelling, hotels, theaters and hospitals
- Used in conjunction with 7/8" 25 ga Furring Channel with a total standoff from stud of 1-5/8"
- UL fire rated for most common assemblies
- Complies to UL 263 test standards. See full list of UL® design assemblies in UL R19331
- Maximum spacing 48" o.c. (laterally) x 24"o.c. (vertically)
- Maximum acoustical design load is 36 lbs.
- SOUND TESTING FOR TYPE X & TYPE C BOARDS
PRODUCT DATA & ORDERING INFORMATION
| Product code
|| 3" x 1-1/4"
| 43mil (18ga)
For STC, IIC values, and test reports, please follow the link below:
STC, IIC values, and test reports for Bailey CD Sound Clip
*Bailey CD Sound Clip are distributed by Bailey Metal Products in Canada under permission granted by ClarkDietrich Building Systems. ClarkDietrich Sound Clips (CDSC) is a trademark of ClarkDietrich.