The BMAXX™ FRAMING SYSTEM is a high performing, cost effective, heavy duty 118 mils stud and track system used for axial loadbearing walls and curtain walls. The superior strength and capacity of the 118 mils steel thickness is ideally suited for stud and jamb applications that require significant increases in load capacity and wall heights. The superior performance of the BMAXX™ FRAMING SYSTEM can achieve greater wall heights, eliminate the need for multi-member stud and track built-up jambs, and potentially reduce or replace the need for cumbersome non-CFS structural components.
- Increased limiting wall heights.
- Superior axial load capacity.
- Eliminates the need for stud/track built-up jambs and posts.
- Provides a more cost-effective solution for designing load bearing walls.
- Can replace heavy non-CFS structural components.
- Reduces the limitations of CFS framing members in building construction.
SUPER-SPAN™ Headers and Joists provide significant benefits in both performance and economics when compared to other conventional building materials. The heavy duty 118 mils steel thickness delivers superior strength and stiffness, often reducing or eliminating the need for built up sections. SUPER-SPAN™ Headers and Joists are available in all common web depths and flange widths providing multiple options to easily accommodate project requirements.
- Increased span and load capacities.
- Simplified floor system design by reducing or eliminating the need for built up joist sections.
- Streamlines jobsite installation when replacing heavy non-CFS structural components.
- Provides a lighter weight, more efficient header solution.
- Increased performance delivers design flexibility.