RC PLUS™ RESILIENT CHANNEL
Noise complaints are the number one concern of multi-family building owners
Bailey RC PLUS™ Delivers Superior STC Ratings
Although there are many products and techniques available to enhance sound attenuation between living spaces, resilient channel remains the most cost effective and commonly used technique.
Bailey Resilient Channel is a single leg specially formed metal component that, when used to support the drywall (instead of directly fastening drywall to the studs or joists), greatly improves the sound transmission characteristics of the wall or ceiling assembly.
- Bailey RC Plus™ provides better sound attenuation than standard resilient channel
- Installs on wood or metal framing
- National Research Council tested for Bailey Metal Products Limited
- Use RC Plus to meet sound ratings with less board, or use the same layers of board to get enhanced ratings
- Features knurled face for easy screw penetration. Innovative slots punched in the metal web provide resiliency to reduce sound transmission through the steel
- Pre-drilled holes at 1" o.c. coordinates with web slots to offer inherent alignment of stud to web slots, thereby eliminating potential for installer error
- The unique design of the slotted web assists in faster, more accurate spacing and easier installation
Manufactured to ASTM standards